Today I took a break from decorating the classroom! Instead, I babysat for a fellow teacher and a good friend! She has a 5 month old baby and has a hard time getting work done when he joins her in the classroom. So I offered to watch him! We had lots of fun! Can you tell??
Isn’t he ADORABLE! :)
Jessica Standford invites us to link up and share how we plan!
I feel lucky because I have 2 wonderful teachers who help with planning in Science, Social Studies and Math. Reading we do on our own. I usually open my Exel document and have all the basils, TEKS, and CScope ready to go! Then I see what the IFD’s are and first look at Pinterest to see if there is any amazing lessons that a teacher has shared! Haha!
Another linky that I wanted to partake in is hosted by Jess over at Blood and Books
Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
Please feel free to post any cute items, sales, outfits that you have grabbed for this upcoming school year!
1. My favorite stores are Kohls, Old Navy, Target and Ross! I don’t know about y’all but I am very clumsy with markers, sharpies, and paint! I don’t like to spend a lot of money on clothes that I keep ruining! ;) However, when I want to splurge… I head on over to Maurice's!
2. My favorite accessories is necklaces! You can turn a boring ol’ black shirt into something more with just a simple necklace!
3. I teach in mostly flats or shoes with a small heel! I am on my feet all day and I seem to bend up and down a lot.
4. My “go to” item is cardigans! I think it’s a stereotypical teacher go to… but they are amazing!
5. Like I said above, I have written on my clothes or spilt coffee on my nice white shirt. But the most embarrassing one was when my “visitor” joined me during a lesson.
Well, this just put me in the mood to do some shopping! Good thing payday is next week!!
Before I go! I have to show you my website that the parents will be checking during the school year! Christi, from Design By Christi, used clipart that I already have used for my classroom and updated my webpage! The students AND the parents are going to really enjoy it! Check it out Here!