Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1 & 2 since getting keys…

I picked up my keys on Tuesday and here is what I walked into!

Photo Jul 31, 2 30 12 PM Photo Jul 31, 2 30 25 PM 

We had our carpet removed and fancy tile put down. (I have heard all the negatives about tile. I am just happy for clean floors!)

My first order of business was rearranging the room to where I wanted all the heavy furniture. This is my LEAST favorite part!

After moving them around for a few hours. I left! haha! Sometimes coming back with a clear head, helps!

I went home and began my laminating! Don’t these owls look CUTE???

Photo Jul 31, 7 18 58 PM

Day 2:

I unpacked things. Hug up curtains to hide my shelves. Rearranged some more.

I even killed a HUGE roach. BARF!

Photo Aug 01, 3 56 17 PM

I spent 4 hours at school and decided it was time to call it a day. Check out what I did!

Photo Aug 01, 4 36 58 PMPhoto Aug 01, 4 37 03 PMPhoto Aug 01, 4 37 14 PM

Then when I got home… I got the CUTEST shirt EVER!

Photo Aug 01, 4 50 24 PM

Photo Aug 01, 4 53 59 PM

I got this from the Esty shop called Sewing Sassy! Click on the picture below to get to her shop! I can’t WAIT to wear my shirt at teacher in-service and during the school year!

image

Before I go, some of you are following me to keep updated on Owl things that I have completed. When I made these labels that are ready to print:

owllabelpic

I also made some sheets to put inside the folder. I got the idea from another blogger. You can download these for free from my TPT store.

Slide1 Slide2

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your room looks SO BIG with new flooring! We get keys tomorrow!!! *LOVE, LOVE, LOVE* the shirt! :-)

    ~Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt!! I just ordered a spirit shirt from her and I can't wait to get it!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your owls too! What kind of laminator do you have? I'm thinking of investing in one for home. I was supposed to go into school today to start organizing, but we ended up at the pool instead! LOL Lauren
    Teacher Mom of 3

    ReplyDelete