Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Late Link-er!

I completed my classroom today and I wanted to link up with Blog Hopin’ for their “Teacher Week Linky”! I am a little late, but I am good at playing catch-up!

Slide1

Yesterday was Monday Must Have!

Here are my MUST HAVES for my classroom!

Staple & Staple Remover

ACCENTRA1510 21V7Ardk4fL._SL500_AA300_

These became my BEST friend!! I wish they would put a beeper on them. Whenever I am getting my classroom ready, I seem to misplace them A LOT! (I should invent this huh!?) I also use this Staples stapler that does most of the work for me! I don’t have to press very hard on the top part and it can slide right into the wall! (I do NOT have the one in the picture) The staple remover has a magnet at the top and it catches all the staples. You can get one HERE at Amazon!

Laminator

41fkT8bHuYL._SL500_AA300_

I used this A LOT this summer! I like how thick it laminates my products. Makes them last longer! You can one HERE at Amazon!

Teacher Pens

flair pens

I do NOT know why they have been named, “Teacher Pens'”… but I LOVE THEM! :)

 

Now it’s Tuesday today and the Linky calls today, Technology Tip Tuesday!

My Technology Tip for you is… check out this video!!!

blog_signature

No comments:

Post a Comment