Monday, September 19, 2011

Having A Little Fun!!! :D

This is why I NEED a straightener.
We love to have fun and laugh at each other! So we decided to share a bit about us and what we think about the other person! I am going to write 10 favorite things and guess what Chaz's 10 things would be. Then he will write his 10 favorite things and guess what Dani's 10 will be!

Ladies first!!
Dani's 10 favorite things:
1. Chaz <3
2. Laptop
3. Straigtner
4. My bed!
5. iPhone
6. Fergie
7. Kindle
8.Engagement & Wedding Ring
9. Coach Purse Chaz got me
10. KState Gear
I love him!

I love my rings!

Shes like my daughter!


What Dani THINKS Chaz's 10 favorite things are:
1. Kahki Shorts
2. Remote Controller
3. Grill
4. Maverick
5. T.V
6. Redzone
7. Longhorn Gnome
8. His truck
9. iPhone
10. and Dani <3

Chaz's Turn:
Beer!
10 things I can't live without:
1. Dani
2. Football
3. Beer
4. Hunting
5. Tv
6. Nerds
7. Clean underwear
8. ESPN
9. Fergie
10. Maverick



A football picture when I was a lil guy

The kids


10 things I say Dani can't live without:

1. Fergie
2. Me
3. Facebook
4. iPhone
5. Computer
6. Friends
7. Ice cream
8. Chi tea latte
9. Shopping
10. Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment