Monday, September 5, 2011

Future Patterson Home!

I am trying not to get my hopes up about this house!! I debated whether showing the house to everyone or not... didn't want to jinx anything. However, I think it's part of the "adventure" that Chaz and I are on and we would like to share with family and friends! So... here is our possible house!!!
Introducing our first home that we fell in love with!!! The seller is putting a new roof and new gutters on the house before selling it! Most of you already know that it sits on 2.32 acres out in a nice part of Copperas Cove.
Here is the layout of the house. It's 1549 square feet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are sort of small but they made the living room really opened and I am ok with that! Plus, you should only be in the rooms to sleep! When you walk into the house you are instantly welcomed by a tiled Texas star in the entry way! My favorite part of the house??? Master bathroom!!! I have NEVER had a master bathroom!! It is HUGE!! It has his and her sinks, big stand up shower to fit 2, a whirlpool tub with jets and lots of storage! The kitchen is open as well and we love how the dining room is popped out into the backyard. The part of the house that I can't wait to upgrade is the kitchen! We would like to add all new appliances, update the counter tops, and some other small things to make it unique just like the house itself! Our acres of land is beautiful! Its full of trees and we even have a small pond that is super dry right now.
Our agent told us at the beginning that we would have a hard time finding land because most people charge crazy amounts or they are snatched up before anyone even knows its out there. So when we found this house we had to act on it quickly.

Yes we could have possibly put a bid on a brand new house with brand new everything, but we are excited to have a house that we could make "ours"!

So here it is! Just a few pictures of our possible future home along with a few thoughts from Dani. Chaz LOVES it and has already called it "our home" a few times. What's crazy though- when we found the house online he said to me, "This is it. We found our home. You might as well stop looking. I know this is it!" And it was! :) I can't wait to host BBQ's at our house, holidays, football games and more!

I will look at the pictures I took on my camera and show some more pictures later! I need to get to school and plan for the week. 

We love all of you!
Chaz & Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment