Monday, November 21, 2011

Before & After Pictures

When we moved into our house this is what the kitchen looked like to start!!

 

I can't believe how much we have done in under a month!

First thing we did is.....we got a refrigerator!
 When I went looking on websites for fridges, this one caught my eye and I couldn't find any other any better!!
I don't want to brag, but it's AMAZING! 
Ya, its a tad bit to big for our kitchen area.... but we don't mind!! 

Then the next steps where modernizing the rest of the appliances.


Chaz and I took out the old Whirlpool dishwasher and put in a stainless steel one that I found off craigslist.
The Whirpool one was 15 years old and sounded like a tornado whenever it was on!
The lady never used it but to STORE things! 
I swear I have never heard of someone who has something and uses it just to store!

Next:

The thermostat.
Man that old Honeywell box was OLD!! 
I love my new set up! 
It takes care of everything for me! :)

Next:
Before... yellow/brown and ugly

After... white and matches ceiling color


These were the most difficult to buy! 
I measured the outside of these and completely bought the wrong sizes.
You have to take them out and measure the whole that was cut!
For future references!
I think Lowe's knew us by name because we had to exchange a lot of times!

Then:
Before

After! Love it!


 
The sprayer is in the faucet! 
I LOVE this feature!!! 
The only issue I have with this sink is the water pressure.
When we wrote up a contract we asked that they get the lines checked.
The business came in and said they saw nothing wrong.
I guess it just sprays lightly!

And:
Dining Room Before

Dining Room After

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do in the dining room.
My kitchen is Americana themed and the dining room was just kind of blah.
So finally I realized I wanted to do white!!
I will eventually add white curtains with Americana valances over the top.
Then I found this on Pinterest that I want to do on the wall to the right:
Along with some pictures and more Americana :)

Then the work in progress:
Stove before

Stove during...



We have a over the stove microwave that we got off of craigslist but it didn't come with a bracket.
So we still need to hang that! It matches the stove.

So as you can see...We have been very busy updating and fixing up our home!
We absolutely LOVE our house!!!

That is all for tonight!
Much love from Chaz & Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment