My friend Paige told me about this app and I thought I would download it and try it out!
Here is what it looks like when you go to the app store!
This is what your day looks like.
I get Woman's Health Magazine and they shared 6 reasons why you should start running. Click HERE to see the article yourself. (They are NOT paying me to discuss this article with you.)
The 6 reasons are:
- It's so easy: ppbbbttt not for me) I have a deviated septum so I always feel like I can't get enough air in my lungs! :D
- Yet so hard!: Now we are talking! ;) What they mean is that it does such a good total body workout.
- Your knees with thank you.: Don't ask your chins, they may disagree!
- You'll stress less: I have a hard time with this one. I am stressing while I am running because I can't seem to breathe. However, it's all I am thinking about. So, I am not stressing about all my normal daily stresses. Then when I am done, I am in such a good mood!
- It can prevent diseases: And diseases are a big one in my family jeans.
- You'll probably live longer: Well, that sounds like a good idea to me! This just put an extra step in my running steps :)