Friday, June 29, 2012

Owl Themed Classroom

I decided at the end of the year last year, that I was going to change my theme to OWLS! You won't believe how many owl themed things there are out there! I went shopping with my teacher friend Natalia, and couldn't believe the amount we found! We weren't even out looking for them! They found me. :)


These cuties were found at Kirkland and were on clearance!!
 Another teacher friend found this shirt for me!!

So, I have began updating my things for my classroom. The first thing I did was make new center signs. I didn't want to make them "over colorful" because I know it can distract the students. I want them to be able to see what center they are at, read the sign, sit down, and get started. Here is what I made! I have linked this to my TPT site if you would like to purchase this for your classroom as well.

As I finish more items for my owl classroom, I will be sure to post! Make sure to follow my blog!

Have a wonderful Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Love the owls!! I am your newest follower!! I would love to have you stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete