Sunday, February 12, 2012

You Know You're A Teacher When...

I found a blogger that posted a few "You know you're a teacher when.." thoughts and I started cracking up! 
Then she sent me to a pinterest board where other teachers posted their own thoughts.
A few of my favorites:
Yep. VERY guilty of this! 
 
 Pretty much every day I get called Mom by a student or two.
So I usually answer, "Yes, Daughter/Son?"
And it makes them giggle!
I tell them all the time that they are my kids!

Yep! 
Especially when I walk around the dollar bins a few times at Target!

YES! Or having a sticker on your shirt! 
I love how I usually just giggle and answer, "I teach 1st Grade"

I am VERY guilty of this!!
Books, Puzzles, writing paper, etc

HAHAHA! Yep! 
Ask me some time and I will share ;)
Chaz can tell you how true this is!
He knows when we walk through Target that is the first stop!
I swear I can hear his eyes roll!

I wouldn't say I "lie" to  Chaz about it.
I just don't tell him!
This topic get's Chaz fired up instantly.
He thinks it's crazy how much teachers spend for their classroom.
I tell him that we don't HAVE too but we choose to.
Or, we really do need the supplies and we know the families can't provide for their student.


So I decided to make one of my own! 
I bet my teacher friends are going to giggle when they see this one!

Have a great Sunday!
To my teacher friends: Don't work to hard today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment